Requirements for Membership
To become a member you must:
- Be a qualified professional in the special event and or recreation industry.
- Be an owner-operated business.
- Be willing to adopt and implement reasonable industry standard risk management guidelines.
- Complete a ISERA membership application.
- Pay the annual membership fee upon binding coverage.
ISERA member benefits include:
- Competitive Customized Quotes: We've been writing your industry risks for 20 years and can assess your risk quickly to provide a custom quote.
- Direct Purchasing Power: We deal directly with the insurance company to eliminate the middleman.
- Affordable Pricing Options: We quote basic limits with alternatives so you can choose your coverage and premium.
- Specialized Claims Service: We manage all claims directly and use our nationwide network of experts to defend and resolve claims.
- Risk Management Expertise: We provide you with industry relevant information for limiting risk exposure.
- Recognized Coverage: We provide coverage through Lloyd's of London, the oldest and one of the most recognized insurance industry names.
Members are required to renew their membership each year to be able to participate in the insurance program.
Returning members simply update any information that has changed from the prior year and pay the annual fee.